Night Lights

Monday, July 31, 2006

Creative Industrial Design

I recently caught wind of two good pieces of news: one Ryan and Vanessa are engaged, and two Ryan has started a collaborative design studio with some like minded design professionals. I recently toured their website to check out what they have to offer, and my hat is off to the crew over at Castor Canadensis. They've been getting a lot of national press coverage lately and had several rave reviews at the Toronto Interior Design show last February. Ryan's always had an eye for design in my humble opinion as a hobbyist art/design critic, and the results from Castor Canadensis are not exception.

I serious encourage you to check out design work of Castor Canadensis at www.castordesign.ca, not only is it a very cool website but it's also displays and exhibits their work elegantly. I for one will be putting in an order for the recycled tube light when I undertake some interior design for my own apartment later this year.

Kudos to the crew at Castor Canadensis, make sure you check them out!

No comments: